1) If you are having difficulties using the site, you should visit our
FAQ's section first to check and see if the answer to your question is there.
2) To start searching property by State, simply click on any of the
Active states. Active states are ones that show up as white when you
hover your mouse over them.
3) You can see how many properties are available online in any given state
by moving your mouse over an Active state. You can also click on an Active
state and move your mouse over any county, to see how many properties are available
online in that county.
4) To search by the Attorney/Trustee File No., simply enter the Attorney/Trustee
File Number that you would like to include as criteria for your search, and click
the "Search File No." button.
5) To search by the Property Address, enter the street numbers, not
street information (i.e. 126 NOT 126 Jackson St.) Including the street information
will result in an empty search.
6) To view all properties that have been added to the site within the past
10 days, click the "View all new properties" button.
7) To perform an Advanced Search click the "Advanced Search" link.
Here you can view results for multiple states, counties, and dates.
8) You can click on the
buttons to see more information on acceptable inputs for the searches as well as
what each search will return.
9) Do you have a specific question that can't be found on the site or in
FAQ's section? These Help links will assist you.
9) The Site Map is a tree structure of our site and can help if you
are interested in navigating to a specific page. (Please note that some pages are
not directly navigatable because they may depend on data that is built in