|   Forgot username?   |   Forgot password?   |   New User?
Home Learning Center Data Feed Services Branding Services FAQs about us
Skip Navigation LinksHome > About Us > Press Releases > Press Release
Attorney/Trustee File Number
  
ZIP Code
 
Property Address
 
Sale Date
 
Advanced Search
Alaska
Arizona
California
Hawaii
Idaho
Montana
Nevada
Oregon
Tennessee
Washington
Press Release
Contact: Miguel Barragan, PM
Phone: 425.586.1994
Fax: 425.458.2131
E-mail: info@usa-foreclosure.com

Aug 16, 2007

Foreclosure Purchase Activity Remains Strong in Washington and Oregon

**FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE**

SEATTLE, Wash., August 16, 2007 — USA-Foreclosure.com, the nation’s premier online source for foreclosure listings, announced today that sales of foreclosure property at foreclosure auctions remain strong in Washington and Oregon.

“Sales at foreclosure auctions are a significant indicator of the health of the real estate market in a community,” said Chad Thornton, technical manager for USA-Foreclosure.com. “These sales reflect a continued confidence in the real estate market, as well as the willingness of investors to purchase.”

At foreclosure auctions the lending institution takes back the property unless bidders show up. Nationwide, fewer than 5% of foreclosed property is sold to non-bank bidders at auction. The other 95% reverts to the lender. Lenders dislike taking back foreclosure property since they then have to manage, repair and resell it.

“In Washington 41% of the foreclosure auction sales tracked by USA-Foreclosure.com were sold to third parties. In Oregon 27% went to third party purchasers. USA-Foreclosure.com tracks the foreclosures activity of some of the largest financial institutions operating in the West,” said Shannon Blood, director of corporate communications for USA-Foreclosure.com

USA-Foreclosure.com is the largest no-fee foreclosure tracking Web site in the United States. The site tracks foreclosure activity in a growing number of states, including most of the West. USA-Foreclousre.com has enjoyed nationwide recognition for attracting bidders to foreclosure auctions.

###

About USA-Foreclosure.com

USA-Foreclosure.com is the nation’s premier online source for foreclosure listings, providing free resources for buyers, investors and agents to locate, evaluate and buy property at foreclosure auctions.

Founded in 2006, USA-Foreclosure.com publishes a comprehensive database of thousands of foreclosure listings primarily in the West. USA-Foreclosure provides free user accounts for organizing and tracking properties, free e-mail updates of new properties, free e-mail notifications when properties are updated, and overviews of state foreclosure laws, processes and terminology. The site allows enhanced searching, filtering, and sorting of properties. USA-Foreclosure.com attracts thousands of visitors each month, who spend an average of more than 12 minutes per visit.

For more information visit USA-Foreclosure.com